Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Feng Shui results


The Real Deal Posted by Hello

Here are a few pictures of my new office. This is a picture from the door way.

As I can tell that no one has come to see my site for the last three days (I don't know how I failed you all) I am rather disinterested in giving these to you. But I suppose I am not really dong this for you. I am doing it for ME (although I did enjoy the boost to my ego.)

To think, some one out there considered me interesting. That must have meant that I was more interesting than their perspective of their own lives. In a VERY roundabout form of logic this must have meant that my life was in some way better than theirs. And that though made me feel better about my position. Oh well.

If all that nonsense is the support of my happiness then I am on a rather feeble foundation indeed. Good thing it isn't.

Yeah, ME I am doing this for ME. Ha HA hA ha ha ha ha ha ...

1 comment:

mr dlb said...

wow... your new office looks great...

is that the old filing cabinet room? I thought you said something about that, But can't remember.

How are things at the Kidney Foundation?

tell everyone hi for me
ttfn
dlb