Friday, April 18, 2008

Are you looking or know someone who is?

Yes, we did the hardest thing for me just recently, we have put our home up for sale. I LOVE this little house. I have put a lot of blood sweat and tears into fixing it up and making it the comfortable masterpiece it is today. I know it sounds silly, but i feel like I am letting a good friend down by leaving it.

Oh well I MAY be a little to attached to it.

Here are some of the listings we have out there for it:

KSL
Craig's List
Zillow

Zillow was valuing it at $199,000 before I said I would sell it for $188,000 but look at what it says all my neighbors places are worth to see what a steal it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... and just what the hay am I supposed to do all summer without Kodie? And Porter without Parker? And Jade without McKay? Sorry, this is just not going to fly - I'm going to have 'Davis withdrawls' for atleast a year!