Monday, December 01, 2008

Worst movie … ever!

Well that is a hard title to assign, particularly of late. I recently saw two real “winners”. One of them I shouldn’t have been too surprised with, after all it was picked by Parker and McKay. This cinemagraphic classic is titled “Beverly Hills Chihuahua.” And it … uhm…well … Parker liked it.

The more surprising one was Twilight. It was surprising because, one I actually went to see it, and more so because Kodie actually picked it. It was single handedly one of the WORST movies I have ever seen. Being the supportive husband I let Kodie pick the movie we saw and she dragged me to that waste of film, I was hoping against hope that she was going to pick the new Bond movie alas it was not to be.

I realized in full horror what I had been dragged into when the male protagonist first appeared on the screen. He was greeted by a cacophony of high pitched, heart throb induced squealing. I was either in a room full of stuck pigs or 14 yr old girls; unfortunately, as I looked around, there was no future bacon in sight. Nor were there more than six other testosterone bearing men in the room (and two of them brought books, a wise decision).

I never thought I would find a vampire move I wouldn’t like. I stand corrected. There go two hours of my life I will never get back.

6 comments:

Minister of Chainsaws said...

I second this post.

However, I think Transporter 3 could contend for the spotlight of this blog entry. Seriously. Becca and I went and saw it with your parents and Annie last weekend. I fell asleep... in an action movie. It was HORRID!

Auntie M said...

I agree with your evaluation of the flick. The only consolation is that I didn't pay for my ticket.

I wish I could get those two hours back!!!

Brigette said...

I liked your description of all the "stuck pigs." It made me think of a whole bunch of pigs with skirts on.

Jil said...

Dave and I get to go on a date this Friday night, I did pick the new James Bond movie to see.

I think we will at least Red Box this movie so Dave can make fun of me for reading the books.

boo face mcjones said...

yeah, if you thought this was bad you should have tried going to the midnight premier. you just go ahead and ask jesse whose decision that was...

Mel said...

Worst Vampire movie? Don't you remember "A Polish Vampire From Burbank?"