Thursday, March 31, 2005

Apparently more really IS better!

As no one has read my site for the last four days I am accepting the inevitability of the fact that if I ignore you all, you will ignore me in return. What a cruel truth. Well just so you know, my office is all done. Tomorrow when I have a minute I will post some photos. Also I think that FuzzMo is now the same type of chicken as Mrs. Cluck. But I am skeptical as to whether any of them are Light Brahmas. I am leaning now toward Dark Brahmas but time will tell. The other chicks are all getting into their "Awkward Teen" phase. My wife commented the other day that they are soon to be "Your Chickens."

For those of you unaware of how I got into chickens, My wife saw them last year as chicks at the local farm supply store(we were buying fertilizer and flowers.) She instantly fell in love with them and BEGGED me to get her one. So I got her two (as I think it would have been lonely to be a lone chick in this dreary world.) She would love them and cuddle with them and talk "chicken" to them. But as soon as they got awkward looking they ceased to be "my girls" and became "your chickens." Anyway I had grown to love them as they got personalities and grew a little, so I took them in. And rest, as THEY say, is history...

No comments: