Friday, April 01, 2005

Week Three for the Chicks


Three weeks Posted by Hello

Well here are the Girls at three weeks of confirmed age. I have suspicion that Little Red and the newly added "Dumpling" are a week older than the rest. Well I know they are a week older as they were at the store I got them at least one week before my other chicks arrived.


As you can see they are feathering out and are looking rather awkward. Hey, everyone is a teenager at some time in their lives. As previously mentioned they are soon to become "your Chickens."

I have more pictures to post I will hold them in reserve in the event that I have nothing interesting to report. Up coming are pictures of the new chick Dumpling and a current picture of Penny and an Easter picture of my son and Penny.

No comments: