Monday, November 03, 2008

Catering to the masses

As Red Skelton stated and the Kinks reaffirmed in 1981, "Give the people what they want, and they'll come out for it." Well the Kinks got the first bit right at least.

So per request I present to you the following:
1. A picture of Dwight D. Eisenhower

2. A public admission that my Aunt Missy is funnier than I am. (but looks...)

3. For those of you who feel I don’t post enough pictures of my kids I give you the following link: thekodiebear.blogspot.com

In regard to my recent poll, “Why don’t you comment on my blog?”:
1. If you have nothing to say, just tell me how wonderful I am.

2. For whoever voted that they hate me, well I hate you too. Now let’s be friends.

3. This banana would keep my mouth shut too! (ware the ninjanana)

4. For those who are afraid the internet will steal their soul, I Googled it and the answer was no. So be at ease. (Bur wait isn’t Google on the internet? Hmmm)

Now that all of your concerns have been addressed let the open dialog commence!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to be the first to say how wonderful you are.

Christopher said...

LOL, thank you! I know i am something else aren’t I?

Auntie M said...

I would like to be the 2nd on the "Wonderful Willy" list! Now will you move back here?

Shane said...

I just saw the picture your wife posted of you with the hammer. You look like you are going to smash your own finger. Luckily, your girly grip on the hammer means that damage wouldn't be that extensive.

Christopher said...

Man, I am feeling the love!

Auntie M said...

YIPPEE!!! Shane agrees with me!!

Anonymous said...

maybe you should have a picture of abrahamlincoln.