Friday, March 25, 2005

Feng Shui this!

Today the move began. I am currently home taking a break before I go back tonight to paint. Everything stared well but as I was progressing every one seemed to keep having these "Great Ideas". Essentially I am now relocating all of the storage and stockpiles of other peoples stuff. It turning out to be quite a bit more than I bargained for. I have piles of things spread through nearly the entire office.

I told every one that it would all be done Monday, my mother is coming into town tomorrow night with her parents (my 90+ year old grandparents), and for religious reasons I don't work on Sunday. This leaves me with one busy evening tonight and a fun morning tomorrow.

If I survive I will let you know the results and may even post a picture of my new office.

Signing off, a very tired evil Octopus (those four other limbs would sure be helpful).

No comments: